$155 per child per week
$145 per additional child per week (same family, same week)
$185 per child per week
Camp hours: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Early Drop-Off Option:
Drop off between 8-8:30 $25 per child/week
Late Pick-Up Option:
Pick up by 4 p.m. $25 per child/week.
Pick up by 4:30 p.m. $50 per child/week.
Typical Daily Schedule Monday through Friday
- Campers are divided into two groups according to age and/or skill level.
- Student / Teacher ratio will not exceed 10:1.
- Each student is required to pass a swimming test prior to being allowed to go out on a boat. Swimming test will consist of being able to swim/tread water while putting on a life vest.
- Camp is instructional and follows daily lesson plans.
- Children are expected to pay attention, follow instructions at all times and not be disruptive.
- This is not baby-sitting. If your child misbehaves or fails to follow directions of instructors he/she will be sent home and no refunds will be given.
- During inclement weather, classes will consist of rules of sailing, sailing strategies, etc.
- 8:30 - 9 a.m. Arrival & check-in. Cold cereal and fruit will be available for the campers
- 9 a.m. Roll call, instructions for the day, and classes begin
- 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Lunch and break time - times will vary
- 1 p.m. Classes resume
- 3:30 p.m. Pickup
What to bring:
What NOT to bring:
- Dry/wet duffle bag with extra change of clothes
- Closed toe shoes appropriate for sailing - NO Flip Flops
- Sunscreen and lip protection
- Personal Flotation Device (P.F.D.) bright colors preferred – be sure to put your name on it
- Food or drinks - all will be provided including beverages throughout the day
- Knives or eating utensils
- Bandaids or any first aid items
- Sailing books, cell phones, digital devices of any kind
Any questions contact Karen at 386-255-7459 or email@example.com