$155 per child per week
$145 per additional child per week (same family, same week)
$185 per child per week
Campers will be divided into two groups according to age and/or skill level.
Daily Schedule Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Beginners: Ages 8-11 & Beginners.
- Intermediates: Ages 12 -16 and those with Beginner's Certification from previous camps.
- Student / Teacher ratio will not exceed 10:1.
- Each student will be required to pass a swimming test prior to being allowed to go out on a boat. Swimming test will consist of being able to swim/tread water while putting on a life vest.
- Camp will be instructional and will follow daily lesson plans.
- Children will be expected to pay attention, follow instructions at all times and not be disruptive.
- This is not baby-sitting. If your child misbehaves or fails to follow directions of instructors he/she will be sent home and no refunds will be given.
- During inclement weather, classes will consist of rules of sailing, sailing strategies, etc.
What to bring:
- 8-9 a.m. Arrival & check-in. Cold cereal and fruit will be available for the campers
- 9 a.m. Roll call and instructions for the day
- 9:30 a.m. Classes begin
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Rest time & restroom time
- 1 p.m. Classes resume
- 3:30 p.m. Pickup (Late pick-up options available – see Registration form for costs.)
- Dry/wet duffle bag with extra change of clothes
- Closed toe shoes appropriate for sailing - NO Flip Flops
- Sunscreen and lip protection
- Personal Flotation Device (P.F.D.) – make sure to put your name on it
What NOT to bring:
Any questions contact Karen at 386-255-7459 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food or drinks - all will be provided including water & Gatorade between meals
- Knives or eating utensils
- Bandaids or any first aid items
- Sailing books, cell phones, digital devices of any kind